Are you looking for a positive mantra or affirmation to align yourself every day? Here are a few of my favourites that you might want to try out yourself.
- I am calm and full of joy.
- I am ready to take on anything that comes my way.
- Peace begins with me.
- I radiate light and love.
- Love begins with me.
- I have limitless potential.
- I am that (So hum in Sanskrit).
- I am full of love and joy.
- I am relaxed and peaceful.
- I am grounded.
- I am enough.
Mantras and affirmations can be used in many ways, be it as a mantra meditation or simply repeated throughout your day.
Here are a few tips on ways to use mantras and positive affirmations:
- Make a pretty image of it and save it as your screensaver on your phone or as the background on your computer. Now every time you see it, you can repeat it to yourself.
- Repeat it as you brush your teeth every morning and night.
- Repeat it as you are walking, saying your mantra or meditation to yourself with every step.
- Use it in a meditation, seated, with closed eyes, and enjoy the power of the mantra as it becomes embedded in you.
- Use it in the shower. As you say it, you can imagine literally bathing yourself in this positive affirmation and letting it wash over you.
- Have it on a note by your bedside and repeat it several times before you go to bed; this can be a lovely way to help you relax and be positive before going to sleep.
- You can use your mantra while making your tea or coffee. If you’re anything like me (a self-confessed tea and coffee addict), this seems to take up quite a bit of my day, so why not make the most of what I like to call ‘kettle time’ and repeat your positive statement while you wait. This is also a lovely way of sending positive energy to the warm cup that you will then drink so that it becomes a source of calming and nurturing energy.
I hope you enjoy giving some of these a go and finding one that works just right for you. Once you’ve found one that feels right make sure you stick to that one for a while at least, to really give it a chance to work and take effect. Enjoy being positive!